Reiki II Practitioner (Original Int’l Stds)(Rochester NY)
February 20 @ 12:30 pm - 7:00 pm$200.00
USUI REIKI – Level 2 (Okuden)
The Reiki Healing Center, barbara,firstname.lastname@example.org, 607-522-4568
Location: ENKYOJI Buddhist Temple, 115 East Main Street, Suite 436, 4th floor, Rochester, NY 14609
This will be a small class, for security bring your mask. Bring some paper to write on, a cardigan or blanket. Bring your own lunch and snacks.
Reiki II: Increases your energy and gives you the knowledge and ability and the right to work as Reiki Practitioner. It certifies you as an official Reiki Practitioner.
To book call me (607-522-4568), or book online via the “
For more information or to book go online. Book at bottom of page or in DONATE/PAYMENT BOX.
- Mini Refresher of Reiki I
- Description of all symbols, including how to draw them, their meaning, and when and how to use them
- The students are encouraged to memorize the symbols and a test is given
- Practice time to use symbols to experience the different energies
- Guided meditation
- How to use crystals to increase the Reiki energy
- How to set up a Crystal Grid for Healing or a Prayer Box
- How to use color, sound and aroma oils and more to increase healing
- Chakra Balancing
- Distant Healing
- Japanese Reiki Techniques
- Receive and give one Reiki treatment using the symbols
- Receive information on setting up a Reiki practice
Receive attunement, manual, certificate and handouts. Prerequisite: Reiki level 1.
Preregistration is required. This will be a small class, book real soon. I will be going away for a few months. That is why I am arranging this class at short notice.